Last night for dinner I made Tropical Tilapia from the Eat at Home blog (love that place!). Lauren, of course, immediately started in on how she hates fish, but even she liked it well enough. No, it's the the dish that turned everyone around on fish, but it was pretty good, and I'll likely make it again.
I didn't make the rice with coconut milk, but I did toast a little coconut to sprinkle over the top. That seemed to be everyone's favorite part. The salsa was also quite popular. The fish itself was good, but I think I used a little too much salt when seasoning it. It really didn't need any, since I was using (low sodium) soy sauce. There is a little left over, which I'll heat up for my lunch probably tomorrow.
Tonight's dinner: crustless quiche (either ground beef & zucchini or bacon & spinach), salad, and apple crisp for dessert. Need to pick up some ice cream, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment