I've heard so much about roasted curried cauliflower, and been really eager to try it. Maybe it's that nothing could live up to my expectations, but it was just . . . ok. Jeff & Sarah both rated it a "B," Lauren didn't like it at all, and I would have given it a "C." The only part I really liked were the roasted almonds. I think most of us would be willing to eat it again, but no one would look forward to. That's not something I'm going to put into heavy rotation around here.
Tonight, it's Catch & Kill Night. That means there is a fridge full of leftovers that need to get used up in some way. Find something you want, make it, eat.
3 comments:
LOL Mom called that "Kitchen Catch", although it was said more like "Kitch and Catch", which made it almost sound like a recipe.
Ha! For me, Kitchen Catch and Kitch and Catch sound almost identical, unless you really enunciate that "and."
Yea, the way Mom always said it, you could hear the D in And.
I've never heard anyone else say "Kitchen Catch" for cleaning out the fridge.
Post a Comment