Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Pioneer Woman

I first discovered The Pioneer Woman Cooks, though I don't remember how I found it. But as soon as I did, I was hooked. Oh, the food! The pictures! The witty repartee! I want to cook it all.

Then I found the original. Ree sounds even more fun here than when cooking, and the story of how she met and fell in love with her husband, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels, has me checking her page compulsively. Now I know how people in the 1800's felt while waiting for the next installment from Charles Dickens. Well, ok, not exactly. But now that Miss Doxie is posting very sporadically, this is my new favorite "voice." Enjoy!

1 comment:

Robin said...

PW does rock, doesn't she? I love her. She's my female crush. I'm also thinking of buying one of her horse prints for Paul's Christmas present.