One of the classes I work on at our homeschool co-op is Yearbook. It's been a huge amount of work, and next semester is going to be even more so, because we actually have to do all the layouts. Luckily, the guy who did it last year is doing it again next semester. Even better is that he now has a laptop, so the kids should be able to do a lot of the work themselves. So there is going to be another person to do a lot of the work--that's a good thing, right?
You don't know me very well, do you?
I want to be in charge of the yearbook. I like doing layout, and I want to be able to make sure that everything gets done. And, to be brutally honest, I want the accolades that will come with it. There, the ego has spoken. Of course, the ego is stupid. This is a huge amount of work, and I should be immensely grateful that I have someone who is willing to take it on. The fact of the laptop alone is a huge relief. I will still be involved in it, I just won't be the top dog. Damn, I hate that I hate that.
1 comment:
Oddly, I totally get that. I'm a little embarrassed that I do, but that's me all over. I'll be interested to hear about yearbook updates, and how you handle it.
Post a Comment