The Canon PowerShot A570IS has been on sale at Amazon for a while, and I told Jeff that it was all I wanted for Christmas. It's rather out of budget for what we usually spend on each other, but I told him that I'd use some of my leftover birthday funds to make up the rest.
It's a definite upgrade over my current camera, which is ok but not great. It's more megapixels (more than I really need, in fact), and has higher zoom, which I'm looking forward to. I'm also looking forward to hopefully doing better in low light situations, and being able to play more with the settings.
But then. Then I saw the Canon PowerShot A720IS. It has 8 megapixels instead of 7, but what really has me drooling is the 6X zoom. I love being able to zoom in from a distance and get in really close. It's also about $50 more. Much as I want that extra zoom, I can't justify the extra money. But I still covet it.
No comments:
Post a Comment