I realized that I could just post a page a day from the Christmas album for the rest of the month, and that would take care of it. Tempting though that is, I've actually been thinking of things to write about.Our last session to the photographer was a little frustrating. Although they have the nice backgrounds & the crate for the kids to sit on, and know how to pose them, they don't have time to make sure they get really great expressions. Don't get me wrong--I like the pictures, but I'm used to having to force myself to choose just three, instead of picking the only three that have good expressions.
Not sure yet how I like this sepia background, with the color popping up. This is going to be the first page of the album, with no other background, so I want it to look great.
1 comment:
I think its gorgeous.
Post a Comment