- I love that, if I forget a quarter for a shopping cart (hey, it's only happened once), I can go in and they'll loan me one without batting an eye.
- I love that their soda pop can return is on the honor system: you toss your cans in the bin, and tell the cashier how many you had.
- Most of all, I love that I can get a ton of groceries for about $50.
Their produce section is also limited, but not bad. I prefer to go to a local produce store, which not only has incredibly inexpensive apples, lettuce, green beans, and broccoli, they regularly have more obscure stuff. We've gotten lychees, dinosaur eggs (speckled plums) and Christmas melon there, and you never know what will be there. I try to get one new thing every time we go. They also get wonderful bread from a local bakery. When I go there, I come home with bags of stuff, but never manage to spend more that $12 - $15.
No comments:
Post a Comment