Thursday, October 04, 2007

HomeTeam

Today was our second homeschool co-op day, and it went pretty well. I was overwhelmed again, but not nearly as overwhelmed as before.

Lauren was in Arts & Crafts, but when it got merged with Bible Stories, we switched her to Gym. She gets Story Time at the library, and Bible Stories at church, and it's good for her to be able to run around in a directed way, so it's a good switch.

The Yearbook is still a behemoth, but at least now I can see what most of it looks like. I had no idea when I said I'd do it that I'd be in charge of the Pizza lunch fundraiser, and getting class picture day set up in addition to doing the actual book itself. Luckily, the woman who did the class last year is still around, and still does most of the pizza stuff, and is good for lots of ideas. We have lots of ideas for other fundraisers, and hopefully the final cost of the yearbooks will be small.

I'm still trying to figure out how we'll be able to do layouts, since we don't have access to the computer ourselves. We can do hard copy layouts, but then we'd have to have prints of all the pictures, which would be kind of a waste. Still working on that. At least now I have a plan and a goal, though, so I feel a lot better about it.

No comments: