Saturday, March 10, 2012

Week 11

I'm officially weighing in a day early this week because I'm spending the night with the girls at my Dad's house (my stepmom is going to be at a wedding several hours away, and doesn't want him to be alone all night, just in case). I can't weigh in there, so I'm taking today's weight.

212.3 is pretty good--that's down 1.5 pounds from last week, which was my goal. Is there part of me that still wishes I was losing faster? Uh, YEAH! I think about what weight I'd like to be at Easter and by Memorial Day. But I'm trying to keep the big picture in mind here, and just keep plugging along, doing what I need to do.

Speaking of which, if I don't get out for a walk now, I won't at all. Later!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yay about the weight loss! Did you get out for a walk? Hope all was okay with your dad--I don't know what has happened with him.

I sent you an email. Let me know when you read it. :-)

Star Davison said...

Yay!!!