Thursday, October 26, 2006

CWoS,D4: Wednesday

Lauren's dress is almost done. All I have to do is cut about four inches off the bottoms of the sleeves and hem them, and figure out the eyelets in the back. What, I didn't mention the eyelets in the back? Oh yes. Eyelets. Not a zipper. Not buttons. Eyelets. This baby laces up. Did I mention I have no idea how to do eyelets? I'm going to take her dress to work with me today, and on my big break between classes, I'm going back to the nice store where they helped me yesterday and see if I can grovel for some help.

No more progress on Sarah's outfit, but there isn't a whole lot more to do. I want to finish Lauren's comepletly before I change the bobbin thread. Yes, I only have one bobbin. I don't know what happened to the others.

Unfortunately for the CWoS, I work quite a bit today, so I won't be able to get much done. Tomorrow is free, though. Oh, and I also need to get a white turtle neck for Sarah to wear under the top, and a tiara/crown for Lauren, since making the crown that came with the pattern doesn't look too promising right now.

No comments: