Mom of two wonderful girls. Homeschooling, sewing addict. Recovering packrat/clutterbug. My Fitness Pal devotee. Wife to neatnut. Frequent diplomat. Occasional raving lunatic. Not necessarily in that order.
Thursday, August 18, 2005
As promised, here is Sarah's first major sewing project. We made a drawstring bag for Sarah’s dance shoes this afternoon (of course, Lauren already wants to know where hers is, too—I told her that once she gets dance shoes, she’ll get a bag). It took about an hour, and Sarah sewed the bottom and side seams by herself, although I serged them after that. She also did about half the casing seam. She did a really good job, and really enjoyed it. Now I just need to figure out future projects, hmmmm . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, she looks so mature, Kim. What a great job she did!
Is she taking orders from people who want bags? ;)
Does the ORDER from Lauren that she wants a bag count? I still have enough fabric for three more, so if any of her little friends see and like them, I can whip them right out.
Post a Comment