We went up to a nature center today for the girls to have their pictures taken. Lots of cute poses, and I'll definitely take them back when the leaves turn to do my own shots. I got a few "preview" shots, which the photgrapher didn't seem to mind. Well he shouldn't, because I know mine won't turn out nearly as well as his. I still have a really hard time getting them both to look nice in the same picture, and had a lot of trouble with the exposure.This sundress pattern is McCall's 4761, and I'm never making it again. It was something of a pain to put together, and the girls can't put them on without assistance. They were really cheap, though - $10 for the pattern & fabric, and $6 for the trim on the bottom (I'm probably the only one who will ever notice that trim, but I do love it).
2 comments:
Wow, Kimmer, I think this is the first time I've seen such a comment posted on a blog. LOL!
BTW, the dresses are beautiful. Of course, your models could wear paper sacks and still look amazing. =)
Holy crap, can I ban a comment poster? That was nuts!
Post a Comment