.
My uncle gave each of the girls a Toys R Us gift card for Christmas, so last night we took them to pick out what they wanted. I wasn't at all suprised that Lauren wanted a dress up dress, but was a little surprised that it had to be this dress, as opposed to any of the other (slightly less expensive) styles. It's cute as hell, though, and she's probably going to live in it until it falls apart. Also, for $20, it's a pretty good deal. What I want to know is why they don't make these in my size?
I was a little suprised that Sarah had zero interest in the dress up clothes. Instead, she wanted this desk lamp, which is now on the headboard of her bed. She loves the lamp in Lauren's room (which used to be her room), so it makes sense that she wants a small lamp instead of the overhead light. I'll admit, it's cozy.
She was a little concerned about it matching the rest of her room, though. She has Apple Blossom Faeries Wallies on the walls, and the bed & dresser have delicate flowers painted on them, so all the pink works together. Hello Kitty isn't my favorite, but she really likes it. Jeff & I both assured her that that's all that matters and that no one would think it looked silly. Sarah is frequently concerned with what other people think of her. :/
1 comment:
I cannot believe how big they are now!
I love Lauren's outfit (does she have a sniffle?), and Sarah's lamp is great.
Post a Comment