Today I made a Spiderman cape and two dressup skirts. I would have made the taggie blankie for my nephew, but I can't find the bleepingly adorable kiddie ribbon I know I have in the basement. I also know that the minute I truly give up and make the blankie, said ribbon will appear to taunt me. I also won an Ebay auction on a book for my brother. I hope it gets here in time!
I still have lots more dressup clothes to make and lots more baking to do. It wouldn't be quite so much baking, except that I've been eating cookies at a pretty regular rate. December 28 - that's when I'm going to start back on the WW bandwagon. Isn't that sad? I have a date when I plan to start taking care of myself again, but until then I have "too much to do." My priorities are seriously screwed up.
Tonight is Sarah's story night at the library. I would have Jeff take her, but if I go, I can doze while she's in there. If I stay home, I get Lauren, who still has a runny nose. I thought she was done with it, but it's back again this morning. No other symptoms, for which I'm most greatful.
- Tomorrow: Make my mint-dipped Oreos, do some more sewing. Go to work after Jeff gets home, get my hair cut after that.
- Friday: Drive Jeff to work and go grocery shopping during the day. After we pick him up, go to my sister's house for pizza & presents with the cousins.
- Weekend: Go to my friend's house to embroider/applique a quillow for my Dad with her machine, hit the post office, and buy a gift for Jeff's dad & my sister in law.
- Monday: Drive Jeff to work, go to Lauren's story time, then out to pick up the pottery stuff I had my SIL make. After we pick Jeff up from work, we're meeting a friend for dinner at Chili's. Yay, one less meal for me to cook. I think all the money we're saving from me being so crafty and making gifts is getting spent on meals out. No, that's not true; we'd meet this friend for dinner anyway.
5 comments:
Yum all those treats sound so good. We must be two peas in a pod...I set dates for when I am going to take care of myself also. :/
Bleepingly, heh I like that.
Talk me through mint dipped oreo's - they sound great.
I too am not even thinking about re-starting my healthy eating plan until 28th Dec. Then I will think about it!
Get thee to bed woman!
I'm with DMouse and want more info on the mint-dipped oreos, please!
I too have set a date for taking care of myself. However, since yours is before the New Year I will move mine up too. :)
Post a Comment