Saturday, November 27, 2004

Life Right Now

Today: left a sick Jeff with the girls and spent the day working for my aunt at their social club on their newsletter, and trying to get their computer files in order. I still have a couple hours work ahead of me, creating three collages from dozens of pictures. I'm heading to the grocery store in about ten minutes, though, to refill the refrigerator. Oh, and Lauren's also sick - it looks like just colds for both of them so far.

Tomorrow: major cleaning of Sarah's room and the basement, then transferring the carseats to the Corolla and cleaning out the Buick so we can take it back to Jeff's mom. Back to being a one-car family! If Jeff's feeling better tomorrow, he'll probably clean out the Buick.

Monday: my friend Kathy & her daughter Isabella are coming to visit us (as well as family and other friends), sleeping on the futon in the basement before they head back to Colorado. Hopefully, we can all go to story time at the library.

Tuesday: I'd like to pick up Christmas pictures at the mall, but don't know when I'll do that, since I'll be running out the door to work as soon as Jeff gets home. Once I do get the pictures, I'm cramming to finish the photo albums and get them ordered so they can get here ASAP and I can get them mailed out for Christmas.

No comments: