I made my first baby blanket as part of our gift:
Mom of two wonderful girls. Homeschooling, sewing addict. Recovering packrat/clutterbug. My Fitness Pal devotee. Wife to neatnut. Frequent diplomat. Occasional raving lunatic. Not necessarily in that order.
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Best Baby Shower EVER
I went to a baby shower today for one of Jeff's cousins. At a SPA. Sadly, the mother-to-be lives out of state and couldn't be there, so the grandmother-to-be opened the presents. We all got manicures & massages, had champagne, and Chicken Caesar Salad (or salmon) for lunch. Heaven!
I made my first baby blanket as part of our gift:
It's cute, and wasn't very difficult or very expensive, but if I ever make another one, I will either find my quilting ruler or buy a new one. I am not precise enough with scissors to get really even squares, which are necessary for the "prairie points" around the outside.
I made my first baby blanket as part of our gift:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment