Thursday, May 31, 2007

Not What You Want to Hear

"You do seem kind of on edge." My mom said that to me yesterday, while in the course of discussing various things. Sadly, she's right. I am too busy, too stressed out.

I don't know what I can do to cut back (although I have trimmed my admittedly over-ambitious summer school plans--no piano right now, thanks!), but I am trying to not be so snappish with the kids. It breaks my heart a little when Sarah asks if I'm mad. I'm generally not, not really, but I can see why she might think so. That's not good for anyone, so I'm going to try to be a little less tense.

Walking in the mornings would probably help with this. I've only gone out a couple times so far, but if I dig my alarm clock out, I'd like to go more often.

No comments: