Crash.
See it.
One of the user comments on the www.imdb.com site reads, "in one absolutely brilliant moment I was literally sobbing at the expectation of horror unfolding, only to be cathartically released in a most unexpected way." That is exactly the way I felt.
And I can't say any more, because I have to get ready for work tomorrow, which includes getting everything ready for the babysitter.
8 comments:
I added it to my Netflix list. Thanks for the recommendation!
I added it to my Netflix queue. Thanks for the recommendation!
Whee, multiple comments! I'm on a roll today. (What happened?)
I've seen that happen when the net is running slow.
I'm soo gonna rent that as soon as I get a video membership somewhere!
Hey there. I emailed you through Delphi. Did you get it?
Who me? I haven't gotten any email from delphi. Of course, if you are talking to Kimmer, then it doesn't matter does it. :)
Just in case you are talking to me, you can email me at queen_raven1 at yahoo dot com.
Thanks for the email address! Actually, I was talking to Kimmer, but I'm open to chatting with all my online homies. ;)
Post a Comment