Saturday, January 15, 2005

National Discovery Health Challenge

Today is the first weigh in, and if I can get the car door to close properly (Jeff went out late last night for Taco Bell, and now the lock is either frozen or broken), I'm going to meet my sister there. I think that this kind of weekly accountability will help. Also, I'm going to try to get some information about the free trial Bally membership.

Yesterday: got the fruits & vegs, got the dairy, got the water, got the exercise (video at 7:30 PM). Also had a good sized binge. I'm determined to make that an isolated incident.

Edit: looks like I'm weighing in online. I really thought the lock was probably just frozen, but after looking at it, it does appear to be broken. Ducky. So we have to wait until Monday and somehow get it someplace to fix it and hope it doesn't cost a mint.

No comments: