Thursday, April 21, 2011

Chicken, sans Head

Gonna be busy the next few days.
Tasks include:
  • make Sarah's Easter skirt--so easy, I'll probably let her do it herself (tomorrow)
  • Lauren's skirt is more complicated, so it's all on me (today)
  • find Easter tops to go with the skirts (today or tomorrow)
  • get the oven fixed, finally! (tomorrow)
  • buy myself some Easter clothes (today)
  • work (tonight)
  • check out cyber-school information with a friend (today or tomorrow--there is a deadline for this, so it can't wait)
  • haircuts for girls (tomorrow)
  • new glasses (was hoping to do it last weekend, but we're waiting to hear back about a deal at America's Best, so it's on hold)
  • WALK (today, tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday)
  • dinner with Jeff's family (Saturday)
  • dinner with my family (Sunday)
I'd like to bring some healthy food to both dinners, as well. Not that there won't be any healthy options, but it'll be easier to avoid stuff that I know I love (my step-mom's potato salad, omg) if I can bring something in addition.

Soooo . . . think I should get off the computer? Uh . . . yeah.

No comments: