Mom of two wonderful girls. Homeschooling, sewing addict. Recovering packrat/clutterbug. My Fitness Pal devotee. Wife to neatnut. Frequent diplomat. Occasional raving lunatic.
Not necessarily in that order.
Monday, October 10, 2005
I knew it was coming
I knew 80's fashion would eventually reappear. Cringe. I mean, I really bring the whole big hair look, but I'm not looking forward to shiny fabric and linebacker shoulder pads.
Oh my goodness, I just got rid of a bunch of 80s stuff. I tried a bunch of it on first, and was wondering what the heck I ever thought I needed shoulder pads for...
I'm telling you, it was inevitable. I saw a denim skirt on a catlog cover a year ago, and knew that feathered hair couldn't be far behind. OMG, you realize that when our kids are in high school, GRUNGE will probably have come back?!
Now, wait. I clearly remember J.Lo and Mariah Carey bringing back the feathered hair. When I saw them with it, I instantly thought of Heather Locklear. *sigh*
5 comments:
NOOOOOOOOOO!
Oh my goodness, I just got rid of a bunch of 80s stuff. I tried a bunch of it on first, and was wondering what the heck I ever thought I needed shoulder pads for...
I'm telling you, it was inevitable. I saw a denim skirt on a catlog cover a year ago, and knew that feathered hair couldn't be far behind. OMG, you realize that when our kids are in high school, GRUNGE will probably have come back?!
Now, wait. I clearly remember J.Lo and Mariah Carey bringing back the feathered hair. When I saw them with it, I instantly thought of Heather Locklear.
*sigh*
Dear God, feathered hair is already back? Isn't that one of the signs of the Apocalypse?
When you couple feathered hair with Tsunami...we may have trouble.
Post a Comment